Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Busta got funny belly

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Another Cavalier gourmet

TedBear always fishes out the chicken and leaves the rice too...I put the broth in with it and then he tends to eat the lot!

Sorry to hear you had yet another vet trip...when's he buying his new car ...

Prob best to get it checked out and see what's going on, hope he's feeling better today
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Oh poor {{{{{{{{Busta}}}}}}}} hope he soon recovers Claire, is he insured? I'm certainly glad that my two are! It costs a lot for the payments every month but tbh I had had far more back last year than I have paid in over the last few years!

My two won't eat stodgy rice either, if it's any consolation - unless like Nicki says, we mix some broth in with it first - they're little Michelin star gourmets this lot

If it's any consolation I have used Kaobiotic with Maxx in the past and it's usually worked pretty quickly.

Big hugs from me and licky kisses from the boys for Busta xxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Thank god they are all insured - they are going to think I am mistreating them all - had to claim when Woody knocked himself out, put a claim through this morning at the vets for Ozzy and now Busta. Darren just phoned me to say that Mollie has the runs down at his mums so I am going to go home early and fetch her down with the boys.

Post Thanks / Like

maybe it's something contagious--unless they both ate something disagreeable.

i was thinking the combination of the booster and the worming could've thrown things off. it seems more like that kind of thing than him having eaten something bad.

how's he doing today?

i am paying really high premiums for Zack's insurance, and just filed three claims this past week. I've never filed a claim before so i'm waiting to see if they pay. They better. I've held up my end of the bargain. Anyway, it would sure help to get some of that money back. In the past week, i've spent a total of over $500, some of it wasn't related to the sickness, like anal gland expression and toenail clipping, but most of it was. The blood test was $187. One of the medications was $93. i am very glad to have the insurance. If they pay that is.

Post Thanks / Like

I have all three with Sainsbury's, who seemed to be quite good at settling the claim I made with Woody, fingers crossed they settle Ozzy's one... Mollie is seems has been eating stuff in the garden and she is okay now. Just had a call from the vet who advised that the analysis came back normal, he said that the stomach bacteria is a little off so I have to pick up some of the 'good' paste on my way home and keep Busta on the chicken and rice for three days - he did a better poo this morning - fingers crossed.