Thread: 4th of July Dogs

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default 4th of July Dogs

Here are some pictures of Luke, Pippin and Merry early this morning. They have their July 4th bandanas on and they are a little wet from the morning dew on the grass. I gave each of them a carrot and Luke doesn't eat his. He will carry it around in his mouth for about 10 minutes. Then he gets bored with it and drops it and one of the other dogs eats it.

Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)

Post Thanks / Like

What patriotic dogs you have! I get a kick out Luke walking around with his carrot in his mouth.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Luke looks as if he's got an orange stogie in his mouth. What a riot! Your bandanas are wonderful, I wish I had thought to do that!

JaneB

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love bandannas on dogs for special occasions! Those are nice for July 4th. I like putting them on the dogs when I have friends over or when the dogs go visiting (though I have only a few friends where I can take them!); they are also nice to put on a rescue dog when it goes to its new home.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cute pictures. Your Luke reminds me of our Duffy. He too walks around with his carrot stogie in his mouth for a long time. He reminds me of Winston churchill!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Cute pics...love the carrot touch!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

What handsome guys..... Busta has a carrot in his mouth for about 20 minutes, will lie down with it, put it on the floor, tease Woody and Ozzy with it and then eat it...

Post Thanks / Like

proudly wearing Old Glory--cute pictures. I love the shot of them in your avatar too, you got them just right.

zack doesn't eat carrots either, he just gnaws on them and carries them around. He sometimes swallows bits of them, but he also leaves bits around on the floor.