• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

4th of July Dogs

Charleen

Here are some pictures of Luke, Pippin and Merry early this morning. They have their July 4th bandanas on and they are a little wet from the morning dew on the grass. I gave each of them a carrot and Luke doesn't eat his. He will carry it around in his mouth for about 10 minutes. Then he gets bored with it and drops it and one of the other dogs eats it.

183323205_744cf8492f_m.jpg
183323207_99577e4f4e_m.jpg

183323206_74a2027d03_m.jpg

What patriotic dogs you have! I get a kick out Luke walking around with his carrot in his mouth.

Luke looks as if he's got an orange stogie in his mouth. What a riot! Your bandanas are wonderful, I wish I had thought to do that!

JaneB

I love bandannas on dogs for special occasions! Those are nice for July 4th. I like putting them on the dogs when I have friends over or when the dogs go visiting (though I have only a few friends where I can take them!); they are also nice to put on a rescue dog when it goes to its new home. :)

Cute pictures. Your Luke reminds me of our Duffy. He too walks around with his carrot stogie in his mouth for a long time. He reminds me of Winston churchill!

What handsome guys..... Busta has a carrot in his mouth for about 20 minutes, will lie down with it, put it on the floor, tease Woody and Ozzy with it and then eat it... icon_whistling

proudly wearing Old Glory--cute pictures. I love the shot of them in your avatar too, you got them just right.

zack doesn't eat carrots either, he just gnaws on them and carries them around. He sometimes swallows bits of them, but he also leaves bits around on the floor.

Back