Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rupert, TedBear and Jack

Post Thanks / Like

{{{{{{{{Nicki}}}}}}}} So sorry I missed your pics the other day

Those boys of yours are gorgeous & rupert is so funny - don't you know that with a posh name like 'Rupert' he can't possibly get all four paws wet Mummy?

Glad I'm not the only one who has one that sleeps under the curtains My lounge curtains are velvet - Cavaliers and velvet curtains do NOT mix

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh Claire that's going to be heavy going Worth it though, and if you keep it covered, it stays fresh for quite a few days.

I've been looking on the Arogs website and they do a solid plastic "clam" shell, which is designed for children, 1/2 for sand and 1/2 for water, or you can use 1 1/2 as a lid for the other - thinking of gettting one of these, as they're on special offer at the moment.

Thanks for all the lovely comments - Rupert really is such a character, he was really naughty today and found a disgusting smelling fish head on the beach, which he tried to eat It was all in his ears and everything, so they had to have a quick dunk, much to his disgust. He's still sulking LOL
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, you should write a blog about the daily exploits of Rupert

His antics crack me up!

Post Thanks / Like

wow! that pool is a great idea. I wonder if one dog could have as much fun in one as two. I guess a human could get into the pool with that one dog, to get some playtime going, a floating ball, and toys. It's getting hot and could be really nice for us both. and the cat? I don't think so.

rupert is Mister Attitude. dead fish! at least he'll get his fish oil for his skin and coat by the direct route.
    ted bear is so sweet, that face on the couch could be a whole portrait photo by itself.

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, your avatar is great... he is so handsome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I love the photos! All 3 are so handsome!!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Brother..."you are looking just cool!!!" looks like you landed on all four paws there in your new home. You have a mummy and daddy that adore you.
    I have a splash pool here but I'm not that keen, I'd rather watch the daft Shelties have their fun! I have the beauty and thay have the brains!

Love from your sister Whitney.
    xxx