• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rupert, TedBear and Jack

Nicki

I'm being nagged that I haven't put any photos up for a while...so here goes...

My sofa arm sitter...Rupert was in HIS place, so he had to sit up there :D

IMG_1149.jpg

I bought them a paddling pool last year, just as the weather changed :sl*p: so they didn't get to use it. TedBear wasn't too sure at first, but rather likes it now. Jack just stands there, he loves the puddles at the beach but doesn't splash about like TedBear.

She's put us in again...

IMG_1154.jpg

Tastes good though...

IMG_1156.jpg

What do you think Bro?

IMG_1155.jpg

I did put Rupert in the other day, he also likes to run through the pools at the beach now, but he just stood with one paw in the air saying he couldn't possibly get that one wet too :lol: He was conspicious by his absence this afternoon...

This is his favourite hiding place, under the sitting room curtains :D

IMG_1152.jpg

Nicki, that last picture of Rupert had me doubled over with laughter. What a clown. Our girls didn't really like their pool at first but now are absolute little ducks. If I don't get it filled fast enough, they start "yelling" at me to hurry. Give the guys some time, they may take to it yet - even fussy Rupert! :)

JaneB

:rotfl:
Rupert is so funny! It's like a giant blankie just for him!! :lol:

Your guys all have such gorgeous coats, very nice.

Oops Nicki :sl*p:

How could I have missed this post with pics of my precious babies.

Oh and I also finally get to see that chocolate brown leather sofa. :wggle:

They are smashing, love the pool.

Rupert cracks me up, he is a wee rascal.

What gives Tedbear with that tongue, that boy is mine.
They all look smashing Nicki, is it any wonder with all the pampering they get. Lucky Boys.

Thanks everyone...yes Rupert really is a clown, he loves to make you laugh...usually at his latest misdemeanour :badgrin:

Sorry Lulu I'd forgotten you hadn't seen the sofa...well as usual it's covered in dog hair and sand :yikes but it's SO easy to clean, we love it!

TedBear had decided this was a good size for a water bowl :lol:

Those are lovely; mine would just love a pool I bet, if I had somewhere to put one!! :lol: That last pic is just so funny; he is a clown.

What beautiful boys you have there. Love the pool shots and the tongue...cute!!!

What great pictures. Rupert...you've stolen my heart again! You are just too precious!

What great photo's, I am considering getting a pool for the boys, will have to fill up with the bucket as we have a hose pipe ban.....

{{{{{{{{Nicki}}}}}}}} So sorry I missed your pics the other day :(

Those boys of yours are gorgeous & rupert is so funny - don't you know that with a posh name like 'Rupert' he can't possibly get all four paws wet Mummy?

Glad I'm not the only one who has one that sleeps under the curtains :roll: My lounge curtains are velvet - Cavaliers and velvet curtains do NOT mix :lol:

Oh Claire that's going to be heavy going :( Worth it though, and if you keep it covered, it stays fresh for quite a few days.

I've been looking on the Arogs website and they do a solid plastic "clam" shell, which is designed for children, 1/2 for sand and 1/2 for water, or you can use 1 1/2 as a lid for the other - thinking of gettting one of these, as they're on special offer at the moment.

Thanks for all the lovely comments - Rupert really is such a character, he was really naughty today and found a disgusting smelling fish head on the beach, which he tried to eat :yikes It was all in his ears and everything, so they had to have a quick dunk, much to his disgust. He's still sulking LOL

Nicki, you should write a blog about the daily exploits of Rupert :p

His antics crack me up!

wow! that pool is a great idea. I wonder if one dog could have as much fun in one as two. I guess a human could get into the pool with that one dog, to get some playtime going, a floating ball, and toys. It's getting hot and could be really nice for us both. and the cat? I don't think so.

rupert is Mister Attitude. dead fish! at least he'll get his fish oil for his skin and coat by the direct route. :D
ted bear is so sweet, that face on the couch could be a whole portrait photo by itself. :flwr:

Hey Brother..."you are looking just cool!!!" looks like you landed on all four paws there in your new home. You have a mummy and daddy that adore you.
:lotsaluv: I have a splash pool here but I'm not that keen, I'd rather watch the daft Shelties have their fun! I have the beauty and thay have the brains! :jump:

Love from your sister Whitney.
xxx

Back