• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Big or small cavalier ??

LOL Jane B. Kind of like a "may day" thing, huh? Just one question, if you leave it on her door and then bolt, what do you think the probability that she actually thinks it's you is? That cracks me up. If she's a nice lady and you present some of the information to her then I am sure she will understand. Can you let your dogs play with her at any time during the day? Maybe that would help a little if she doesn't let you take her dog on walks? Maybe if you're persistent, she will eventually let you? Good luck! :flwr:

Puzzles my adult female is 14 lbs and JoJo my male is 7 months old and is 17 lbs. Seems he is catching up to his daddy and will probably pass him shortly. His daddy weighs 18 lbs.

Colby is 6 months old and weighs almost 12 lbs 14 oz ;) He's going to be on the bigger side of the standard I think .....I am thinking 18 lbs or so ??

zack weighed 15 lbs at one vet on Friday before last, and 13.8 pounds at another vet the following Thursday. I don't if this is accurate. He's just right, not too fat and not too thin. He is 9 months old (yesterday) and i guess he will grow some more.

My daughter's cav, belle, turned one year in late June. My daughter, lisa, said she weighs only 12 pounds. we got them together for the first time in months last week and since the last get together, zack had grown bigger than belle.

here's a couple of photos of them and Lisa.

lisdogs3.jpg

lisdogs2.jpg

Oh Zack has got a spotty muzzle just like Charlie - don't they look cute? :lol:

Belle's name really suits her, Judy - she really looks like a little lady called Belle - the belle of the ball LOL

Those are sweet pictures of Zack and Belle together Judy. Belle fits her name for sure....beautiful beautiful face.

Back