Thread: Hello from Pensacola -- Danielle, Caden & Jace

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello from Pensacola -- Danielle, Caden & Jace

Hello, new to the board. I have two male Cavalier's. A 9 month old tri, Caden, and a 10 week old Blenheim, Jace. Caden is a sweet, serene little boy. He was so easy to train, never got into anything he wasn't supposed to, I got spoiled. Jace is a little trouble child. His favorite chew toys include any stray sock or undergarmet I have lying on the floor, my shoes, and any wire he can get ahold of. And just when you want to get mad and punish him, he snuggles right up and drapes himself across your neck and gives you kisses.

Anyway, I stumbled on the site while searching Google for tear stain treatments and I am glad to have found it. Cavs are pretty unheard of in this area and it's nice to be able to get tips from people familiar with the breed.

Post Thanks / Like

awww your babies are so cute@! Kosmo is just like your little one. You wouldn't even believe how many time's I've had to dig things out of his mouth!! And little tiny wires - you described that one to a T! Nice to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like

Your pups adorable. Hey...it wouldn't be fair if you had two angels!!! I always say God made up for Jake's attitude by giving me Shelby!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

What cuties! I love their names
    Jenni, Scott, Corgan (blenheim), Celti (Corgi-mix), and Luna (kitty)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh what gorgeous babies. Caden is particularly gorgeous but then I have a 'thing' for Tri's

Post Thanks / Like

They are adorable!! I love the names, and I feel like I've been saying that to everyone who comes on with a new pup--there are some really great names out there lately!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)