• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Winston

yankeelaw

We finally brought Winston home, and we just love him. He has been such a champ -- completely unaffected by all the change, sleeps through the nights, only two accidents (our fault) in five days, doesn't bark, etc.... We are amazed. He is 10 weeks old. Sorry for all the pictures, but I can't help it..!

DSC02570_crop.jpg

DSC02565_crop.jpg

DSC02550_crop.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02544.jpg

9.jpg

DSC02575.jpg
[/img]

What a cutie pie! His chew toys are bigger than he is. Love that last picture, all tuckered out.

What a gorgeous baby - no worries about the pics - we love puppy pics - the more the better :lol: :flwr:

What a cutie! You must be in heaven. And you only need to apologize if you have no pics :D

Oh he's just gorgeous, what a super pup.

We LOVE puppy pics, keep posting and tell us more about your handsome wee fellow

awww Winston is so adorable! It reminds me of Kos when he was a little smaller. I miss that "look like you've been washed 50 times" faded out look. He's so cute though! I love the pictures :)

Winston is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your baby with us. We all love the puppy pics. Keep them coming.

JaneB

Winston is so angelic looking,, but there is a little hint of some mischief, if I am not mistaken. He looks so soft and cuddly with his puppy coat.
Great pictures.

Marsha

He looks so happy, I love his toy box..... my guys had one and our friends were shocked that they had so many, don't think their baby boy (human) had that many..... :yikes

Is that a nylabone crate??? It looks really neat!
Where did you find it? It looks sooo cozy for a new pup!
I think I need one! ;)
Thanks!
Nancy
NJ

But MOST importantly...Winston is a real cutie-pie.....he looks right at home!

Nancy
New Jersey

Back