Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beach bums....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

OH I love you all SO much, you make my day!!!

I'd missed all this excitement....of course you can all come and stay, I think poor Trevor might abandon ship for a few days, but think of the fun!!!

Started stocking up with wine...now if I buy a bottle a week for the next 6 months, will that be enough

The caravan is only 12ft long...but we'd all fit in somehow!!

Donna I so wish I could bring the boys I just hate being away from them but it's worth it to see you and Alison and all the gorgeous babies xxxx

Please tell Geraint that I'm so sorry, he'll have to put up with boring old me instead

Lulu I so wish you were coming too...have everything crossed that the premium bonds will get their act together before then....then we can get the camper van, fly you over and go down in force with the boys!!!

I have the beach towels ready for when we all start bawling

Donna, Jack puts his head into the Puppia too - it's so cute!! and I'm afraid they are always in the wash...you've seen the photos of our walkies ont he beach, can you imagine what they come home like????
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Linda it would be wonderful if you could come too - There's always room for an extra one at my place but I won't have enough dogs to go round

Nicki, I'd love a camper van too Think I told you before that hubby and I are going to be a pair of ageing hippies once the mortgage is paid off. we're going to get a campervan and travel with a van full of Cavaliers!!! - Well, we won't need hot water bottles will we????

I think Hub's family think we let the side down as they have these posh 'motorhomes' and we just want a VW camper I dread to think what they'd say if they knew I sometimes stay in my pyjamas until lunchtime

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh how wonderful, what a thought...a camper van full of Cavaliers....you'll definitely have to bring them all here!!!

Only in the pyjamas til lunchtime now...you're getting better

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh how wonderful, what a thought...a camper van full of Cavaliers....you'll definitely have to bring them all here!!!

Only in the pyjamas til lunchtime now...you're getting better

If they saw some of the e-mails you sent me they'd be horrified

Post Thanks / Like

Nicki, are you trying to say that I sent rude and vulgar emails?????? Heaven forbid

I notice that you never complain though