• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home builder of the future?

JaneB

Move over, Duece. There is competition for the construction dog job. John was working on some house plans in the dining room the other night and Fauna thought she needed to get her two cents in on the project. Since the none of the two legged kids are interested in carrying on the family business, maybe Fauna will do it for us.

I really think the kitchen should be larger.

JohnFauna04.jpg

No, no, no, move the staircase over here.

JohnFauna03.jpg

JaneB

Looks like so much fun at your house Jane. What characters you have. And you do catch a great pic!

What a great shot!! Fauna is so interested in what John is doing; I kind of think she is a budding architect. Maybe she and Duece could start their own business. She would be the office person and Duece would be the field person. They would definately have to hire field people because Duece is only interested in supervising. I think Fauna may have a better work ethic, too :D

LOL @ Bruce! Fauna is delicious, Jane. I adore the B&T's (one day I'll have one!). She's certainly very clever too, advising her Daddy what to put where :lol:

She looks so much like our Kayla!!! :D Arent they beautiful!!!

I love the idea of Duece and Fauna in business together, Bruce, but I think we would have 2 bosses and no field help. Fauna is really bossy, too! But now that I think about it, we could get Flora to do the field work. She'll do anything if there is food involved AND she would love working on projects that are above ground. I swear that dog can fly. That itty bitty thing can stand absolutely still and jump on top of our dining room table. My brand new - now in a million pieces - eyeglasses are testimony to her ablity. Definately an agility dog prospect! :sl*p:

JaneB

LOL. Fuana is soooo focused on the work! And your DH is explaining it all to her as she listens intently. Love these pictures. :lol: :lol:

Bruce H said:
What a great shot!! Fauna is so interested in what John is doing; I kind of think she is a budding architect. Maybe she and Duece could start their own business. She would be the office person and Duece would be the field person. They would definately have to hire field people because Duece is only interested in supervising. I think Fauna may have a better work ethic, too :D

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Back