• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New to Cav talk

Mimi

Hi , Just stumbled on the site last week . I'm the proud mum of 2 cavaliers , Heidi ( tri ) and Nifa ( blenheim) . It s great to finally find someone as nuts about their cavaliers as I am . My girls are 2yrs and 9 months and 2yrs and 6 months . I got them 2 years ago when my other cavalier Ruby (blenheim) died having surgery to remove a lump from her tummy. She was only 5.
All my friends think I am nuts talking about the girls all the time . But you have to have a cavalier to understand .
Mimi

Of course you have to talk about your girls all the time...they are special. Welcome and we will enjoy some pictures of your girls.

icon_welcome Sorry to hear of the loss of your 5 year old; that must have been very hard. I am glad you have two cavalier companions to keep you busy -- Nifa is a pretty and unusual name!

Hey to all of you!

I just joined last week also and am the proud mummy of Bailey!! It's great to be able to chat about him and feel in the company of people who understand!!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your girls and i will get one of Bailey up as soon as i can master this computer stuff!!

Hi Mia and a big icon_welcome to you and your babies.

I am so very sorry to hear of you losing Ruby. There is a Memoriam section on here of you'd like to post a bit about her on there when you are up to it. Sometimes it helps to share your grief.

Look forward to seeing pics of your darlings :D

Back