• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eyes

Donald Duck

Question, my husband and I read somewhere that the white surrounding the eyes of a cavalier is "undesireable," is this purely cosmetic or is it an indication of some king of disorder? Our boy has a tiny bit showing in one of his eyes and I'm wondering if I should be concerned.

It is cosmetic. It has zero to do with a healthy eye.
It is also thought that cavaliers are losing their gorgeous eyes (melting expression)- because breeders are breeding away from "any" white showing (meaning smaller eyes that may be almond shaped). That would be a shame. Sandy

Thank you so much for the information, as long as it's not a health concern then I could care less about the white in the eyes, gives Huey character and only makes him cuter :D

Back