• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few photos of Phoebe

brid kenny

00cf5d43.jpg

This is a coat my brother had knitted for Phoebe in an old folk's home. She had it knit in a few days!!

conferringandKarl055.jpg

This should be a photo of Phoebe, Eddie (my sister's dog) and Karl my new nephew adopted from Russia.

Phoebe photos

Still learning.

conferringandKarl116.jpg

This is my sister's dog Eddie who clearly adores her!!
Karlin, can you believe I did this all on my own??!!! Computer illiterate me!! I saw your instructions that you put in. Thanks a million.

Aww doesn't she look sweet in her coat to match her fur :flwr:

I love seeing Labs and Cavs together, somehow it just looks right seeing a big dog with a little dog :D

Oh wow - I love the colour! How sweet.

Hubby and I saw a cat in a rescue shelter at the weekend that was almost blenheim colour. I said we should get it, so it matches the dog!

:D

I fixed the image tags on the second photo so you can see it now. That's great that you got them up! Love that stylish wool coat. :lol:

Awwhh. Love the pic of Phoebe getting kisses from Eddie. Great coat she has there!

Back