• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility picture of Geordie

Oh wow! Look at those feathers flying :D He sure is one yummy little man, Cathy :D He looks as though he's really enjoying himself too *Look at me Mamma, look at meeeeeeeeeeeeee* Clever boy :flwr:

Wow. He looks gorgeous. And looks like he is having a great time....look at that smiley face.

Oh he is having so much fun!!! Love that picture. Also laughed out loud at "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?" on that site.

molly said:
Also laughed out loud at "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?" on that site.

I know! Isn't that a hoot? We should think of a response for a Cavalier! :lol: It should involve food in some way! :lol:

Your little one is having a wonderful time there! what a fab lad you have got. :D

Is he quiet when running?
I remember my Tilly always barked the whole course round, she used to get so excited, bless her!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Cathy Moon said:
molly said:
Also laughed out loud at "How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change A Lightbulb?" on that site.

I know! Isn't that a hoot? We should think of a response for a Cavalier! :lol: It should involve food in some way! :lol:

Great minds think alike....

I read it and thought for a Cavalier... "How many Cavs does it take to change a lightbulb?" - "How many treats you got? We need 6 each" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Cathy Moon said:
molly said:

Great minds think alike....

I read it and thought for a Cavalier... "How many Cavs does it take to change a lightbulb?" - "How many treats you got? We need 6 each" :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: Oh! now that's GOOD!!!

Alison_Leighfield said:
Is he quiet when running?
I remember my Tilly always barked the whole course round, she used to get so excited, bless her! Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Yes, he's quiet as a mouse! With his hearing problem, I can run silent with him, too. There are times when I have to yell, "Geordie, Treat!" to re-direct him, though! He can really hear the 'T' word! :lol:

I love to watch the dogs that bark when they run - they are so entusiastic!!

Back