• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sabrina sleeping soundly

mlc4140

Ok I waited 4 days, couldn't wait any longer to post just a couple more.
I found a new buddy, she is so soft.
186842353_a27b68a104.jpg

Ah my momma's pillow its the best.
186842349_a6909b681f.jpg

OMG she is delicious :l*v: . Those squidgy little paws and that fat, pink little puppy belly - I'm in lurrrrrrve :lotsaluv:

She looks as if she's settled right in already and it's pretty obvious that she has you right where she wants you - under the paw ;) :lol:

Typical Cavalier though, knows how much she likes Mamma's pillow :lol: 4.30am this morning my hubby got up for work. 4.32 Maxx had his head on Daddy's pillow & Charlie was using Maxx as a pillow :lol:

7.00am my youngest was in the bedroom and he said 'Just as well I don't want a cuddle, there's nowhere left for me to go' :lol: :lol: :lol:

How so very adorable!!
Reminds me of Bailey with her pink belly and pink feet - so soft and fluffy!! :lotsaluv:

All of our dogs sleep all kinds of wanky ways, but it's always cuter when the Cavaliers do it!

KC

Thanks everyone, and she loves her belly rubbed while she is on OUR pillows and grumbles if you stop to soon. She is too funny.

That first pick is sooo cute... the teddy looks so small in comparison...

None of mine have pink bellies, but Bailey has pink lips - all my female KC are jealous... lol

She's gorgeous , kind of reminds me of my ruby when she was a puppy. She loved to sleep on my pillow .
Mimi

She's gorgeous , kind of reminds me of my ruby when she was a puppy. She loved to sleep on my pillow .
Mimi

Back