• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A HUGE thanks....

Alison_Leighfield

Yes it is a huge thanks that I owe you all.

Thank you all for the lovely e-mails, kind words and kind things that you have done since I lost Honey-Bee, they have all greatly helped in putting me back on my feet again. We are getting there...slowly, we just miss her so very much.

Welcome to all the new babies in the group, I love the puppy gallery! as does Donna!!!

I will catch up with everything that has been happeneing in the group, which looks like lots!

Take care all,

Alison.

Alison,

It's just nice to see you posting again :flwr: Too right I love the Puppy gallery. I love all the galleries :lol: My new camera is all charged up to take pics tomorrow when you bring Whitney to visit.

Alison, we will never, ever forget our darling Hunnybuns but I'm sure she'll always be with you and I hope she'll pop in to see me occasionally too. I know my GSD used to visit my Dad after she went to the Bridge. I like to think of them being together now :flwr:

You don't btw, owe anyone anything. That's what we're all here for, to support and help each other. Through the good times and the bad.

Lots of love to you all & licky kisses from your boys xxxxx

Alison

I know that your pain is deep and it hurts sweetie, but just remember that is what we are here for and besides I need you I am going nuts over here with these human boys.

Remember 24/7 ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Luv Ya
Thinking of you, time will heal you.
You have some pretty close and good friends and they are very very concerned about you.
:flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Back