• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rudy's surgery is today

Pam Smith

Rudy will have surgery in the today, please send prayers his way,send one for Mom too. Again I thank everyone for your response and concern, it has helped me move forward. Hopefully time will move quickly and we can get on the other side of this. I am sure the dread is the worse part of this.
Thanks,

{{{{{{{{Pam and Rudy}}}}}}}} we are routing for the little man from here in UK.

Hope everything goes OK, as I'm sure it will do. Have faith Pam and the Vets will do their stuff. Hard as it is, try not to worry too much. Rudy will be in the best hands and will soon be out of pain and able to live a normal life again :lotsaluv:

Good luck with the surgery Rudy and mummy! Thinking of you from over here in Ireland!! :l*v:

He's having patella surgery, Alison.

You'll feel so much better when he's pout and on the mend, Pam! :) You will have the challenge of keeping him quiet and off those legs, but you'll get through and then he will be so much happier. ;)

Thanks Karlin for telling me :D

Get well soon little fella, hugs for you and your mum, thinking about you both x :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

I am so glad you decided to have the surgery for Rudy. My thoughts and prayers are with you & Rudy. You will be so glad to have these summer months together to nurse him back to health and he'll thank you for the relief from his discomfort.

Good Luck to you and Rudy :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :hug: :hug: :hug: Wishing you the best of luck, we will pray for you guys...

I know this has been a difficult decision for you, Pam. But like everyone else has said, you'll be glad you did and Rudy will be so much happier. Hang in there, we are all waiting to hear how surgery goes.

JaneB

boy Pam, you really moved on it. once you knew what you were going to do, no reason to wait huh? it will all get better from here, no more worry about which choice to makea hanging over you, just getting through the changes required for healing day by day, and appreciating the luxury of being off work while you're helping him through it.

I hope to hear reports as soon as you are able about how he and you are doing.
:flwr:
judy

Pam and Rudy, each day will get easier after the first few days. We're thinking about you and wishing you all the best! :flwr:

Back