• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey

Donald Duck

My husband and I had originally considered a ruby male but when we went to meet with the breeder Matt (my husband) fell in love with this tricolor male. I only wish we could afford them both!! This is our Huey!
Huey.jpg

Hmmmm, wouldn't it be good if they gave you a buy one get one free????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your Huey is one delicious baby :l*v: . Isn't it strange how many of us set out with a firm idea of what we want and end up with something different?

I was going to get a Blenheim or B&T female and I've got a Tri & a Blenheim both males!!!!

How old is Huey? Welcome to the board btw :flwr:

Huey? What a GREAT name...perhaps you can add to your cavalier family by getting a Dewey and a Lewey???
Sweet little tri....I'll be getting my second cavalier pup in August...

Nancy and Teddy
New Jersey

Baby Huey!!! What a great looking little man. I love the little attitude eyebrows they have. Just a warning, you can't just have one. Cavaliers really should come with a warning label. They are addictive. Welcome to the board.

JaneB

I would LOVE to have the whole Donald Duck family (Huey, Louie and Dewey are his nephews)!!

They are all so adorable, it's impossible to choose one over the other, I think my husband liked the fact that he was unique...

nlg679 - I'm originally from NJ, whereabouts are you?

Yes, you've got the theme now add to your brood!
Can't have just one cavalier ;) !
I live in Bridgewater---I grew up in Somerville.
I've been out to Denver and surrounding areas---gorgeous country!
Nancy
New Jersey

He'll be 8 weeks on friday so we are planning to bring him home this weekend. We could wait until the 22nd but I've been told that bonding is so important between 8 to 12 weeks.

Love love the name, he is absolutely adorable.
Can't wait for you to get him.
Did your breeder have two litters at the same time.?????????????

He's adorable! I just love the tris. I want to pick him up and scratch his little belly! :lol:

KC

She did, the first had 3 tri-color males and 2 blenheim females, the second had 2 ruby males, a ruby female and a black and tan male. We were over-whelmed :yikes when we went up to visit but quickly won over by little Huey!!

Believe it or not my mother in law has a cocker spaniel named Daisy so if we do get a girl we'll have to name her after one of Donald Duck's nieces (April, May or June :D

I have to admit I can't wait to kiss his tummy either! I can barely sleep at night I'm so excited!

Oh what a gorgeous little boy!!! How could you go past him. I can tell that your husband is already smitten! :D
Julie and the girls

Good to hear that hubby is already smitten. He is very cute! I would like a little snuggle with him. lol

Back