• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier found

It would be a good idea to notify that regional rescue coordinator for that area that there's a cavalier found -- is he in a shelter or pound?

Regarding fostering -- you should contact your local general rescue group or cavalier rescue. Most rescues won't foster dogs to someone who hasn't been homechecked and vetted in some way (for obvious reasons) but fosters are usually very welcome. If this fellow is reclaimed or homed a local rescue will add you to their volunteer list.

ok, I just emailed the cavalier rescue lady. The dog looks well looked after so hopefully he is just lost and the owners will go and collect him.

I'm trying to convince my parents to adopt another Cavalier as a playmate for Cookie.

Oh yes, he'd love a playmate - they all do and two are easier than one....

I convinced my hubby that I desperately needed a second. He caved in eventually - now I'm trying to convince him I need a third.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

If found near a travellers could be from anyway - has Battersea Dogs Home had anything over the last few months...

I phoned up the number today and the dog warden said that no owner has called, but someone is looking at the dog later on today to give him a home. Hopefully they will keep him, if not then the wardens going to call me later on tonight. The only problem is i didnt realise he's kept in Bristol and I have no way of getting there

Back