• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello from England

merlinsmum

This is my little boy Merlin - he is now 18 months old. He's a little cutie. I can't believe how much the breed have such dominat characteristics only to them - like the snorting and trying to suffocate their owners!

icon_welcome

Yes you've just about summed up their most attractive qualities! :lol:

karlin said:
icon_welcome

Yes you've just about summed up their most attractive qualities! :lol:

Hey Karlin - don't forget them wiping their faces all over your clothes - that's what mine does anyway ;)

Like the shades . My 2 girls have some endearing qualities also apart from the loud snoring when the TV is on Nifa likes to wipe her eyes on me first thing in the morning , you know to get the sleep out . She also likes to sneeze when she is beside my face lovely! . But you know I wouldnt change any of it .
Mimi

Hi Merlin and his Mum !!!!

Welcome to the board :flwr: You've certainly got a typical Cavalier there & he looks dead suave and sophisticated in his shades :lol:

Just like Mimi's girls, My Maxxy likes to wipe his eyes all over me in the mornings as well as sneezing in my face and snorting and snuffling - especially in the dirt in the garden :lol:

Whereabouts in the UK are you ?

Welcome to the board. What fun to see yet another wonderful black and tan. Sounds like you must have one of the "hugging" Cavaliers. My B & T will push herself on my neck and face to give me a hug. Isn't it wonderful???!!! :) Love the shades!

JaneB

We are in Lancashire, I only know of 2 others in Lancashire and they are bt's too. They go to our training class. I would love to be able to meet up with other likewise fanatics as Merlin has nobody his own size to play with (thats a doggy) My mum has 3 goldenns 13,and two 11 and the other grannie has a 13 year old labarador so none of them are up to playing with a young wipper snapper!

I have been thinking about getting another but currently I have more cons than pros - only due to logistics (Him indoors!) but I am working ways round them! :roll:

Back