• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby gone but not forgotten

Mimi

Ruby 25th September 1999-30th June 2004
My first Cavalier , photographed on her 3rd birthday , loved more than anyone could imagine.
187531383_96a5a1151a_m.jpg

That is such a beautiful picture, thank you for sharing it with us all. May she rest in peace, your little angel. :flwr:

Alison, Wilts, U.K. x

She's an angel.

Take comfort in knowing that so many of us understand what you've been through.

Also, please believe that you will meet her again - I am sure she's watching over you.

Fran x

What a beautiful picture! It must bring back many good memories for you. I think we all especially cherish our first cavalier. :) They are never with us long enough.

Many of us know how much it hurts to lose that beloved companion. I think that it is somewhat of a blessing that Cavaliers share so many common traits as it helps remind us of what we loved (although we lost) and why. Each time I see one of my girls do something that Bea had done, I am thankful that I had the opportunity to have her in my life. May your new little one give you that peace and enjoyment.

JaneB

What a beautiful picture of a darling litle girl. May your heart and mind be full of wonderful memories of her until both meet again xxx

her spirit comes through her face so strong and bright--like the flowers, she is bursting with life. her eyes are so warm. thank you for sharing her beauty.

Back