Thread: Uncovered Baby Pics of King

Post Thanks / Like

Default Uncovered Baby Pics of King

This was King 1st friend when he was little...a chiapom (chihuahua/pom mix) this was a pup that needed to be watched from work...Even though King was only 2months both King and the Chiapom (later named Princess, name kinda fitted cuz it was King and Princess ) anyways, the reason i was watching this pup was 1)She was only 1lb, so needed 24hr watching so it ate lil meals....2)It was a surprise for some1's wife for xmas and we needed to hide the pup from the wife...Here they are sleeping sound together

This is King after Princess left, so Frogie was there to comfort him

King(puppy) wearing his new PJs i got for him doesn't he look CUTE!!!!!

King(puppy) sunbathing in the living room...He used to love bathing in the sun...Now-a-days he still does it but not as much as he used to
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Aaron,

I love the one of King in his jimjams - too cute for words I dread to think what would happen if I tried to get either of mine into clothes! It's bad enough just trying to get charlie into his harness for walks

Post Thanks / Like

Thnx Donna, if u did get ur Kids cloths after u taking them on and off for a couple days they might except them, keyword MIGHT!!! ..King loves dressing up even if its just putting a bandana on....he loves to look his best
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

King is so cute! Or should I say handsome!!!!! I dress my dogs too! Mostly in winter coats and stuff, nothing in the summer. Wonder if they make a doggy bathing suit????
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)

Post Thanks / Like

What a doll !! And the chiapom is adorable !
    Janet V.
    Heritage Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

King has a froggie!! Froggie is Cedar's FAVORITE toy ever. We just retired Froggie #1 (though he is in tatters and should have been retired months ago!) and replaced him with a younger, fresher Froggie #2. (We have Froggie #3 in a drawer, waiting his turn!)

Post Thanks / Like

The Froggie in the pic is the same Froggie he has now...King won't destroy him at all it was his very 1st toy....His other stuffed toys were takin away cuz he chewed them to bits...

Oh Jeni they do make a bathing suits for dogs... here's a link to some i found...
    http://www.mypethaven.com/dog_swimsuits.htm
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

He's adorable! Love the picture of him with Princess!
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness Those are the cutest bathing suits I have EVER SEEN!!! Actually the day that I posted that reply to you, I looked up pet stores in the phone book, we have like 3 small ones in my town... I found a dog store called, "The Dog-A-Licious Barkery & Boutique", I went straight there after work and my jaw just droped to the ground when I walked in I had never seen such a store, dog clothes GALORE and they were CHEAP None of the clothes wee over like 13$. Needless to say I bought JoJo some swimming trunks and I passed on buying Puzzles a bathing suit because they don't have a maternity line of clothes out for dogs I have a picture of JoJo in his swim trunks, he loved them Thanks for the link on the other bathing suits, I will probably buy Puzzles from there as our little boutique has a limited variety. Oh and they also have a party room for dogs in that boutique to have doggy birthday parties. too cute...
    Thanks from JoJo (M-blen- 2 yrs) , Jack (M-Tri 1 yr at the Bridge) , and Miley's Destiny our newest addition born April 22nd (F-Blen 14 weeks old)