• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Uncovered Baby Pics of King

Kingofthehouse86

This was King 1st friend when he was little...a chiapom (chihuahua/pom mix) this was a pup that needed to be watched from work...Even though King was only 2months both King and the Chiapom (later named Princess, name kinda fitted cuz it was King and Princess :lol: ) anyways, the reason i was watching this pup was 1)She was only 1lb, so needed 24hr watching so it ate lil meals....2)It was a surprise for some1's wife for xmas and we needed to hide the pup from the wife...Here they are sleeping sound together
187787752_d634dd963c_d.jpg

This is King after Princess left, so Frogie was there to comfort him
187787758_a724178cc9_d.jpg

King(puppy) wearing his new PJs i got for him doesn't he look CUTE!!!!!
187787754_bca0e943ac_d.jpg

King(puppy) sunbathing in the living room...He used to love bathing in the sun...Now-a-days he still does it but not as much as he used to
187787756_cc1746d5c5_d.jpg

Hi Aaron,

I love the one of King in his jimjams - too cute for words :D I dread to think what would happen if I tried to get either of mine into clothes! It's bad enough just trying to get charlie into his harness for walks :roll: :lol:

Thnx Donna, if u did get ur Kids cloths after u taking them on and off for a couple days they might except them, keyword MIGHT!!! :lol: ..King loves dressing up even if its just putting a bandana on....he loves to look his best

King is so cute! Or should I say handsome!!!!! :flwr: I dress my dogs too! Mostly in winter coats and stuff, nothing in the summer. Wonder if they make a doggy bathing suit???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

King has a froggie!! Froggie is Cedar's FAVORITE toy ever. We just retired Froggie #1 (though he is in tatters and should have been retired months ago!) and replaced him with a younger, fresher Froggie #2. (We have Froggie #3 in a drawer, waiting his turn!)

Oh my goodness :yikes Those are the cutest bathing suits I have EVER SEEN!!! Actually the day that I posted that reply to you, I looked up pet stores in the phone book, we have like 3 small ones in my town... I found a dog store called, "The Dog-A-Licious Barkery & Boutique", I went straight there after work and my jaw just droped to the ground when I walked in b*n*n* :rah: I had never seen such a store, dog clothes GALORE and they were CHEAP :w*w: None of the clothes wee over like 13$. Needless to say I bought JoJo some swimming trunks and I passed on buying Puzzles a bathing suit because they don't have a maternity line of clothes out for dogs :roll: I have a picture of JoJo in his swim trunks, he loved them :wggle: Thanks for the link on the other bathing suits, I will probably buy Puzzles from there as our little boutique has a limited variety. Oh and they also have a party room for dogs in that boutique to have doggy birthday parties. :lol: :lol: :lol: too cute...

Back