• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Surgery report

Pam Smith

Rudy came through everything well and the doctor was very glad that we went ahead with the surgery. She said the grove was shallow and needed deepening and when she was finished everything fit nicely. She is very pleased with the surgery. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers because I had no anxiety once I took Rudy in. I actually had more anxiety when he had his teeth cleaned. I will call for an update report today at 9:30 :sl*p:

So glad his surgery went well Pam. Good wishes for a speedy uneventful recovery.

:jump:

That is excellent news; I am so glad the reassurances here helped put your mind at rest as the worrying we do is generally far worse than what our dogs go through. :)

update again

As of 9:30 this morning Rudy is eating, toe touching, and giving all the nurses kisses. He could come home tomorrow or Friday. The doctor is very pleased and I am very thankful.

That is so amazing !! The relief must be incredible !! Well done and good luck with the rest of the recovery process!! :lotsaluv:

alright! So glad to hear that Rudy made it through alright. I was thinking of him and praying for the two of you. :) I'm also glad you made the decision to do it now rather than later. Dont you feel more at ease now that it's finished? Take care of yourself and way to go Rudy! :)

:hug: For Rudy and :hug: for Mum xxx

So glad it all went well and that he'll soon be home - then the fun will start as he'll still want to jump on the sofa and the bed and you know what it's like trying to say 'No' to them! :flwr:

Back