• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sick lil Domi

Sending positive thoughts and healing your way Sandy. Hope Domi is soon better again and home with you where she belongs :l*v:

oh how frightening Sandy - she's such a beautiful girl.

Sending healing thoughts and prayers, vb ((((hugs))) for you.

Hoping for some better news soon

I was at the vets this morning 10 minutes after they opened. It still took over 45 minutes for them to do the morning routine and let me see my girl.
HER FEVER is gone-- she is on baytril for the next week-- (kick butt antibiotic). Her blood tests showed a high level of white blood cells, but all other numbers were fantastic. We are feeding her very small meals of minced beef (ground beef) and overcooked white rice. Fingers crossed, she is doing well. Sandy
p.s. thank you everyone for your support :flwr:

Oh, that sounds so much better. :) I am glad the fever is gone; you must be so relieved.

Back