• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chew-chew!

Cinder

Just wondering if anyone has some good ideas for toys that are relatively indestructible! Cinder can chew apart just about anything in less than 10 minutes I swear.....he's got jaws of steel! :lol:

About the only toys I've been able to find that he doesn't tear apart super-quick are kongs (and only the one for big dogs!) and nylabones (for super-strong chewers!). Unfortunately he just doesn't seem too enthusiastic about the kong (regardless of what kind of yummies I stuff in there!) and the nylabone is fine but not very 'entertaining' :)

Any great toys out there that my Cinder-Fella won't rip to shreds? :jump:

-Bonnie

These are supposed to be indestructible and dogs are suposed to love them! Plus you can designate a percentage of the price to benefit cavalier rescue Lucky Star. And check out their cavalier breed collars; very cute!

http://www.helpingudders.com/

Excellent! Thanks Karlin.....come to think of it I DID have one of those bright orange super-indestructible florescent-orange balls at one point and Cinder was very partial to it. Now I wonder where the little sneak managed to hide that (or lose it!) icon_nwunsure I haven't seen it for *ages*.

I will definately have to order a couple of "extras" from that site. There are a few interesting items on that site (and the collars/leads are so cute!). I think I'm going to invest in a puppia harness/lead for Cinder soon tho (so I'll have to resist buying the cavalier-themed ones from this site). Fortunately my mom lives in the Okanagan (BC) where "Posh Paws" carries a lot of Puppia items.....so she's going to get Cinder the Puppia harness for me (hope they have some good colors available!) :)

Thanks very much for the info Karlin!

I'm sure others will have some suggestions but those udder toys look pretty string and also like the dogs would love them with their 'eau de bovine'... I'm going to order some to be sent to my mom's as I'll be out there in Sept and can collect. Lots of good things on the site as well in all areas. I like the rescue fridge magnet and also those emrgency stickers that let you indicate how many pets are inside, in case of a fire. Good idea.

Back