• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New avatar!

Alison_Leighfield

Well I hope you all like the new avatar, it's my girl Whitney...all thanks go to Donna for this, cos we all know I'm not the brightest button on a computer LOL.

Annie-Belle & Honey-Bee will always be in my heart and thoughts but for some reason I just want to keep them to myself now.

so enjoy Whitney!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Alison

She is absolutely gorgeous, I am so so happy for you.

She really is an elegant young lady.
Love and kisses
Linda & The Boys

she seems to like her flower. great picture! what a sweetie. thanks to donna!

molly said:
Whitney is so pretty. Does she like younger men icon_whistling ?

Your younger man will have to fight Maxx to get to her - he is in lurrrrrrrve. I've never seen him making up to a female cavalier like he was yesterday :lol: He was loving, nuzzling and kissing Whitney all day - I think she was glad to see him go home :lol: :lol: :lol:

judy said:
she seems to like her flower. great picture! what a sweetie. thanks to donna!

Judy, she loved the flower but she kept trying to eat it. I'm surprised the photo came out as well as it did, I was laughing so much as we tried to get her to pose :lol:

Oh that's a wonderful photo - I miss seeinhg Honey and Annie, but you keep those precious memories safe and when you feel like sharing we will be here for you.

Well i have 3 in luuurrve boys here too - just had to remind the Jackster that she's his SISTER :lol:

TedBear is drooling over the keybos=rd so so''re if it st'#ps wor@><ing :lol: :lol:

Alison, she is lovely. What a happy face too :D

TedBear - fancy dribbling like that all over mummy's keyboard. Cailean would never do anything like that ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nicki, they'll have to fight Maxx for Whitney's attention :lol:

Honestly, I have NEVER seen him so taken with another Cavalier of either sex :l*v: He just wouldn't leave her alone :roll:

Everywhere poor Whitney went, he was right by her side. I'll bet she was glad to see the back of him yesterday :lol: Well, she'd best be prepared, she's coming to Auntie Donna's for her hollydayz when her Mamma goes on holiday :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v: :l*v:

I haven't said that I'm going to let her go home afterwards though :lol: :lol: :lol: Honestly, she's so well behaved, she's a little doll - not like my naughty bad boys :roll:

Back