• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sittin Pretty

Cinder

I find it so funny how cavaliers sit sometimes! Straight up like a little person with hind legs sprawled out.....Cinder does this even more extremely in the backseat of the car......wedges himself into the corner and sits straight-up like he's king-of-the-throne :)

HPIM0613.jpg
(alt+p)

[/img]

yes......well there have been times when I've returned home from work to find him "reading" (read "chewing to shreds" :yikes ) the newspaper which I somehow had forgotten to put out of his sneaky lil reach!

.....of course with one of those expressions like "well it's YOUR fault....you left it out for me didn't you?!"...........hate it when he's right! LOL

Sometimeswhen Bono seakes up inthe car (It is forbidden, but since when does that little prince fallow a rule that he doesnt like...)
He sits in that little chair that my little brother ownes, and looks out of the window like he is the king of the world!

He is a lovely looking boy. You see it is his regal background that makes him sit up like that...he really can't help it!!! :lol:
Julie and the girls

Cinder said:
yes......well there have been times when I've returned home from work to find him "reading" (read "chewing to shreds" :yikes ) the newspaper which I somehow had forgotten to put out of his sneaky lil reach!

.....of course with one of those expressions like "well it's YOUR fault....you left it out for me didn't you?!"...........hate it when he's right! LOL

Well..... serves you right for not putting it up :badgrin: You know how much they love the frenzy or ripping paper - it's a bit like a shark attack :lol:

He's a gorgeous boy and I'll bet you don't stay cross for long :lol:

Back