• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppia

Karlin - I haven't weighed Archie yet, he is very skinny, i suppose how a cav 'should' be. He eats lots but is extremly active as his owner has horses and fields which he is always running around in.

I did order a Small and a Medium but changed it to a Medium and a Large which i'm glad i did. Toby who is the larger one, his Large fits quite nice although there is not much more room for expansion.

Amy they look gorgeous :l*v: handsome little darlings :l*v: Be warned that when I do get to meet Archie, I might just steal him :lol:

Nicki, no not the Cavalier leads. These are lovely 'round' leads and really comfy to hold - both the same length too :lol: They were #1.50 in the cheapo shop by Alison's house :lol:

Ahh but you will have to catch him first!!! Remember he is the one that likes to run away. They do look smart, Toby has taken to walking with a 'look at me' gait :roll: He really thinks he is the bee's knees! I have taken off his collar though in this weather and just left the puppia on as he is snoring loads and i was wondering if it was his collar.

how sweet.... I will send you a picture of Kayla with her red puppia..... i need to take some this week and post you will be surpised :D

Back