Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alison's darling Whitney & my boys....

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Brid! I don't think her untrained Corgis would think much of them though, do you?

Post Thanks / Like

Oh what beautiful photos!!! They seem to be enjoying themselves.
    Julie and the girls

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Julie,

Alison's and my dogs all get on really well. Maxx gets really excited when I mention Rosie's name - now he's started doing his dance when I say 'Whitney' as well

How are your girls?

Post Thanks / Like

Julie and the girlsHi Donna,
    I have been so busy with school lately that I have been lucky to read the board let alone reply to posts. But thanks for asking...my girls are beautiful as always. Lottie will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks so I will have to think of something to get her and then a coupe of weeks after that Sophie will turn 3. I just can't believe that they are getting that age. Lottie is a funny girl and takes herself off to bed at about 10 pm. She asks to go outside, does her thing, gets her treat and then off to bed- ours of course, even if noone else has gone to bed!!!
    I just love reading the board but sometimes feel a bit isolated here in Australia. Maybe I'll have to migrate!!! HAHAHA

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Julie! Good to hear from you. You know our two are the same age right? Jake will be 4 on the 18th (God bless him....after his cancer every day is a miracle) and Shelby will be 3 in October. Your girls are beautiful as always.

Whitney is so precious. What a face. Quite the regal looking girl. Maxx and Charlie are just adorable!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Wonderful pictures of such a beautiful dogs Whitney is very regal, it's so cute
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Cathy. I know what you mean. I guess if that had happened to one of mine I would look the same way at his life. He is a little miracle isn't he. Lottie's birthday is the 20th August and Sophie is the 2nd September. What date in October is Shelby's birthday? It is funny how close in age our two are.
    Julie and the girls