• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alison's darling Whitney & my boys....

Maxxs_Mummy

Just some pics I snapped yesterday. She's such a darling little girl with an air of superiority about her - I've never met such a Regal Cavalier :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a beautiful girl...

100_0028.jpg

Very Regal indeed....

100_0019.jpg

I'll allow you just one more picture...

100_0018.jpg

Maxx adores whitney - Whitney's not so sure....

100_0022.jpg

Maxx, pretending he's David Bellamy. Searching for something naughty in Alison's flowers...

100_0027.jpg

Charlie posing nicely...

100_0025.jpg

Donna,

The pictures came out lovely!,
So glad you came up :drivecar: and that the sun stayed out all day for us all day.

Oh yes she is such a snob! look at that nose in the air!
Just like her mummy!!! ....(I think not!) :jump:

Charlie Farly looks super cool, he has a beautiful face and is such a sweet heart, and of course Maxx looks his normal very handsome self!

and as for Whitney....well her heart belongs to Maxx. :lotsaluv: she's just a little shy!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Regal for sure...perfect name for beautiful Whitney. I love her soft expression....those poochy jowls. She is a beauty. I love the pic of her and Maxx. She looks like...."get out Maxx...this is all about me". Maxx and Charlie look like delightful boys. Great pics and thanks for sharing.

Great pictures, she sure is adorable--they all are! :D I especially love her ears and her coat is gorgeous!

oh how wonderful to see these photos, Whitney you are SOOO beautiful.

Lovely to see Maxxy and Charlie too - Charlie looks like he's just asking for a cuddle - how can you resist that gorgeous face!!

Maxxy darling you still look handsome even with your drastic haircut - i bet you are cooler though!

Whitney looks like you should pay to speak to her :badgrin: :badgrin:

What a perfect lady, isn't she! :) I love her head up in the air, so haughty!

Why are all Cavaliers such characters? :)

All are beautiful dogs. I know all of you are very proud of them. I have so much to look forward to.

Marsha

I just love looking at pics of Cavaliers - they take such good pics and their personalities shine no matter what!!
Whitney looks like a real character - can't wait to see more!!

Getting there with digitals of Bailey just waiting on the digital camera!!

Maria & Bailey

Thanks Julie,

Alison's and my dogs all get on really well. Maxx gets really excited when I mention Rosie's name - now he's started doing his dance when I say 'Whitney' as well :lol:

How are your girls?

Julie and the girlsHi Donna,
I have been so busy with school lately that I have been lucky to read the board let alone reply to posts. But thanks for asking...my girls are beautiful as always. Lottie will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks so I will have to think of something to get her and then a coupe of weeks after that Sophie will turn 3. I just can't believe that they are getting that age. Lottie is a funny girl and takes herself off to bed at about 10 pm. She asks to go outside, does her thing, gets her treat and then off to bed- ours of course, even if noone else has gone to bed!!!
I just love reading the board but sometimes feel a bit isolated here in Australia. Maybe I'll have to migrate!!! HAHAHA :lol:

Hey Julie! Good to hear from you. You know our two are the same age right? Jake will be 4 on the 18th (God bless him....after his cancer every day is a miracle) and Shelby will be 3 in October. Your girls are beautiful as always.

Whitney is so precious. What a face. Quite the regal looking girl. Maxx and Charlie are just adorable!

Wonderful pictures of such a beautiful dogs :lotsaluv: Whitney is very regal, it's so cute :lol:

Thanks Cathy. I know what you mean. I guess if that had happened to one of mine I would look the same way at his life. He is a little miracle isn't he. Lottie's birthday is the 20th August and Sophie is the 2nd September. What date in October is Shelby's birthday? It is funny how close in age our two are. :)
Julie and the girls

Back