• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Alison's Rosie and Daisy

Maxxs_Mummy

Rosie, the 'Superior One' :lol:

100_0024.jpg

Crazy Daisy, standing still for 20 seconds...

100_0023.jpg

And even a wriggle bum likes a cuddle - for a few seconds :lol: ...

100_0017.jpg

They are so beautiful and so well groomed! What handsome shelties. I have always loved those ones with merle colouring too. :)

What beautiful coats, the ladies that we got our boys from breed the short legged shelties - (not sure what they are called)..... icon_whistling

Such pretty pups. I love the Blue Merles. I have a Blue Merle collie. Love his beauty but he is a little crazy....giving me gray hair plus. Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

I agree with Karlin, I've always loved the merle, they're so unique looking.

Mary,

I was pre-warned about the Blues being crazy...they were right!!!

This tiny 10 inch, 5 kilo, 10 month old thunderbolt keeps me on my toes 24/7!

Claire,

I think perhaps you might mean the bigger being the Rough Collie and the smaller type being the Shelties. Two totally different breeds in type and temperment. Shelties can be a little yappy if not corrected when young with training but they simply adore obedience and agility work, very clever little monkeys indeed!

Karlin,

The grooming is a labour of love, it's very unwinding just brushing away. Usually the first job of the day with a hot coffee outside!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back