Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just joined from Dublin, Ireland

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just joined from Dublin, Ireland

I discovered this site only last week. I can see that I am going to enjoy it as one of my favorite pastimes is talking about our dog!! Delighted to be in touch with like minded people!!

We are the very proud owner of a Ruby Cavalier who will turn one year old on August 13th. He is full of fun and the joys of life and always up to mischief. He still never ceases to amaze me; he is a right little character.

Ruby’s favorite game must be playing chasing round the garden at 100 miles an hour! A close second is beating up his toy monkey which is very comical. Last night he brought it into the bed with him (very cute)

He adores walks and does not tire easily. (That is until he gets home and hits the ground and sleeps eagle eyed wherever he lands!) anywhere and anytime!!

I will post some more up to date pictures tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!! can't wait to see more of this little cute Ruby
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

and glad you found us! You had asked me about the group cavalier walks; yes, I need to get those organised and we are planning to do them once a month.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys!!

I have a little blenheim called Bailey - well he is a yr and a half now! I just joined a week ago and have not been able to pull myself away from the computer!!!

It is a great website full of information and a lot of really friendly people who make every effort to answer any query or worry that you have!!

Welcome to the site and i know you will both benefit from it!!

Maria

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome,

So glad you are enjoying your little angel. He looks a bundle of love and mischief . Don't you just love it when they have their zoomie fits? I wonder where they find the energy to run like such wild things from

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. Another beautiful ruby pup!!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!! I laughed out loud when reading your description of your pup and then seeing your sign-on---hellsbells!! Too fitting!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks a million for all your replies and kind words. Look forward to many more chats in future

Cheers
    Hel

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Hel,

Enjoy the group, it's lovely and we all adore our Cavaliers!

Alison,
    Wiltshire, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everybody, hope you are all keeping well

I finally got round to updating my avatar and fingers crossed it's working ok !

Ruby turns 1 year old this month on the 13th of August, I can hardly believe it. Time has flown since this little fellow has come into our lives, and he gets funnier every day!

Last Sunday, I hung the laundry out on the clothes line, and the majority of it was towels (making the most of our good weather!!) When I went out to take it in that evening, I noticed that Ruby at some stage must have lifted his leg & gone to the loo on one of the towels ….. what the heck was he thinking …… it was funny (I just hope this isn’t the start of something new …… yikes …………) every day is just a new adventure