• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just joined from Dublin, Ireland

hellsbells

I discovered this site only last week. I can see that I am going to enjoy it as one of my favorite pastimes is talking about our dog!! Delighted to be in touch with like minded people!!

We are the very proud owner of a Ruby Cavalier who will turn one year old on August 13th. He is full of fun and the joys of life and always up to mischief. He still never ceases to amaze me; he is a right little character.

Ruby’s favorite game must be playing chasing round the garden at 100 miles an hour! A close second is beating up his toy monkey which is very comical. Last night he brought it into the bed with him (very cute)

He adores walks and does not tire easily. (That is until he gets home and hits the ground and sleeps eagle eyed wherever he lands!) anywhere and anytime!!

I will post some more up to date pictures tomorrow.

icon_welcome and glad you found us! You had asked me about the group cavalier walks; yes, I need to get those organised and we are planning to do them once a month.

Hi guys!!

I have a little blenheim called Bailey - well he is a yr and a half now! I just joined a week ago and have not been able to pull myself away from the computer!!! :lol:

It is a great website full of information and a lot of really friendly people who make every effort to answer any query or worry that you have!!

Welcome to the site and i know you will both benefit from it!!

Maria

Hi and welcome,

So glad you are enjoying your little angel. He looks a bundle of love and mischief :lol: . Don't you just love it when they have their zoomie fits? I wonder where they find the energy to run like such wild things from :lol:

Welcome!! I laughed out loud when reading your description of your pup and then seeing your sign-on---hellsbells!! :rotfl: Too fitting!!

Thanks a million for all your replies and kind words. Look forward to many more chats in future :mexwav:

Cheers
Hel

Hello everybody, hope you are all keeping well :D

I finally got round to updating my avatar and fingers crossed it's working ok !

Ruby turns 1 year old this month on the 13th of August, I can hardly believe it. Time has flown since this little fellow has come into our lives, and he gets funnier every day! :mexwav:

Last Sunday, I hung the laundry out on the clothes line, and the majority of it was towels (making the most of our good weather!!) When I went out to take it in that evening, I noticed that Ruby at some stage must have lifted his leg & gone to the loo on one of the towels ….. what the heck was he thinking …… it was funny (I just hope this isn’t the start of something new …… yikes …………) every day is just a new adventure :jmp:

Welcome. Ruby is adorable...and I'm cracking up with him lifting his leg on your clean towels. What a pistol!

Back