• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Iceland!

*Jenný*

Hello everybody!
I am a girl from Iceland and I own one Cavalier. I also have one English Pointer. My Cavalier cutie name is Bono and he is four years old. The Pointer name is Nóra, she is just two years old.
I am going to put a "few" fotos of them here now...
Enjoy...:

m0022432.jpg

Bono and Nora when she was just a puppy

m0022433.jpg

Me loves playing. There Bono is bigger than Nóra, that has changed now! :p

m0022461.jpg

Talking to me?

m0022464.jpg

Bono and his best friend, Fjalar, owned by F&M

m0022465.jpg

Close up

m0022469.jpg

At home

m0022517.jpg

Huhh?

m0022518.jpg

Practising

m0069427.jpg

You are my sunshine, my onley sunshine...

m0069428.jpg

Ohh... Not that camera again...

IMG_0440

m0115898.jpg

Bono and his friends, Molder and Fjalar(owned by F&M) on a beautyful day.

m0113749.jpg

Bono and Fjalar(owned by F&M)

44b5582a66de9.jpg

Taking a bath

44b55829cc6e3.jpg

I is just not liking this, mom!

Allright, i loosed my self alittle bit, hehe. Few of these pictures did F&M give to me, thank you F&M

And I just want to say sorr, that my english is not good, but i try..;)

Hi B&N and welcome to the board.

Your English is far better than my Icelandic, which is non-existent :lol:

Your babies are beautiful and I love the one of the Cavaliers in the bath together :lol:

Isn't it lovely that you have a Cavalier and a Pointer in the same colours :D

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Hi B&N and welcome to the board.

Your English is far better than my Icelandic, which is non-existent :lol:

Your babies are beautiful and I love the one of the Cavaliers in the bath together :lol:

Isn't it lovely that you have a Cavalier and a Pointer in the same colours :D

Já, það er nú frekar skondið. Hehe, better have it: Yeah, that is very funny.

Bono and Nora are lovely you have some great snaps there. I was in Reykjavik a few weeks ago. Did lots of sight-seeing, its an amazing place.

icon_welcome !!

My great grandfather was from Iceland. :D So I always love to have Icelanders join the board! :*nana:

All the pictures are wonderful, what a beautiful pointer you have, as well as Bono. I love that picture with them all in the bath too, they look like little kids. :lol: I love your pointer on the red sofa as well; lovely image.

karlin said:
icon_welcome !!

My great grandfather was from Iceland. :D So I always love to have Icelanders join the board! :*nana:

All the pictures are wonderful, what a beautiful pointer you have, as well as Bono. I love that picture with them all in the bath too, they look like little kids. :lol: I love your pointer on the red sofa as well; lovely image.

Shame that your grand father didn't teach you icelandic:p, it's very beautyful language.

(Why can't I think before I write... :sl*p: )

hellsbells said:
Bono and Nora are lovely you have some great snaps there. I was in Reykjavik a few weeks ago. Did lots of sight-seeing, its an amazing place.

Yeah it is. But if you go in to the wilderness, up to the mountain, that is stunning.

A new little Blenheim girl to the list ! how I :lotsaluv: and adore the Blenheims!

Welcome, this is a fab group where we are all mad about Cavaliers!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

The bath pic is my favorite, with the little tongue and glow-bug eyes!! :lol:

Your 2 dogs are adorable. They look like they are having so much fun!

My friend and her husband just came back from a vacation in Iceland. They loved their visit. They were celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.

Your pictures and the scenery are beautiful.

Thanks, everybody!
I will probably post some more pictures just after the weekend. I am now with Bono in Dalvík, that is the place where all the landscape pictures are taken, and I and Bono are going to see Sunna (F&M) and her dogs on monday. That means PHOTOS 8)

Back