• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Summer pictures of my babies

Sunna

Here comes new pictures of my boys :D Hope you enjoy..

m0119336.jpg

m0119337.jpg

m0120099.jpg

Running through the flowers

m0120100.jpg

m0120101.jpg

It's so fun! :D

m0120104.jpg

Drinking together

m0120410.jpg

Molder kissing his little brother :** Love this picture (L)

m0120411.jpg

Fjalar and Molder

m0120412.jpg

m0120413.jpg

Oh those are just beautiful pictures!

My favourate is the two of them drinking together, it's the eyebrows, they are fab!

Stunning scenery.

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Wow - those pics are super really lovely and ones to treasure - i agree with you on the favourite being the kissy one - so sweet!! :l*v:

I love the one of them running through those yellow flowers it looks spectacular!! :lotsaluv:

Your english is good by the way!! ;)

Maria & Bailey

The drinking and kissing ones are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Tri's and B&T's are my faves - it's the eyebrows I think - they are so expressive :lol:

These pics are wonderful!

I love the ones of them running together. Cavaliers are so funny when they're at full speed - ears flying out :lol:

What gorgeous dogs, and what lovely coats!

Beautiful

Those pic’s are simply breathtaking! Your pups are so stunning, I love the pictures when pup’s are kissing and snuggling with each other. Iceland is gorgeous too… Fjalar and Molder are such handsome boys!!! :flwr:

Once again breathtaking pics of beautiful pups. We love your pups and pics...keep sharing.

You dogs are beautiful. I just love them. They look so happy and you must have a lot of fun with them, based on the pictures. Thanks for sharing this with us.

they are absolutley gorgeous!!!!! isn't it great to see them smile when they charge about - they are so joyful!!!!

The kiss is the best one by far though!

Back