• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Braking the rules...

*Jenný*

Hey there... I know that this is for dogs, and I am going to share one dog photo... :oops: But, I have seen, that you like pictures from Iceland, so I just had to show you this.
There was that day this winter. I woke up, looked out and saw amazing sight. Everything was frozen! :yikes

m0070969.jpg

m0070970.jpg

m0070971.jpg

That day I went ut and loosed control with the camera! I took milliones of images, but this is a dog chat, so I am going t let this do.

And I am going to put one photo of an il panting of Nóra I have

m0080496.jpg

I promis never doing that again... :oops:

Yes, this day was very amazing! So beautiful, and it was so fun with the dogs on the ice in Höfði!
Höfði is a place here in Dalvik, Iceland, I and Jenny (B&N) went there together with our dogs and the dogs was so cute, it was loveley whatcing them running at the ice and having so much fun! :D
And your painting, Jenny, is FANTASTIC!

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. It is suppose to be 100 degrees here this weekend so those icy pictures are enjoyed.

Oohh... what a dummy I am... I didn't see that there is a place here to post non-cavalier postes :sl*p: I am sorry, my mistakes....

Back