• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Busta Man is fine

Claire

I contacted the vets again yesterday to say that Busta's poo was still very runny and he was still on the chicken and rice. I asked if it was okay to feed him the sensitive biscuits that Woody was put on when he was a puppy - they said would be worth trying, anyway - meal one last night, no poo's, breakfast meal.... me following him around outside and hey presto a big solid poo, think he was shocked as he looked around at it and came over to me wagging his tail....... next time it happens I will try that first. I know the vets know what I am doing but I could have spent the 77.00 poo analysis money on some nice new toys for them.....

:roll: :roll: :roll: Flipping typical isn't it? My two have sensitive food all the time and not once since they've been on it have ewither of them had an upset tum.

Vets bills are getting extortionate though. Tonight when I dropped the insurance forms in for my two I was told that I would have to pay a £16.50 admin charge for each of them :yikes

They said that they'll claim it from the insurance so I said I'd pay it next week - they were fine as I am a good customer of theirs hahahaha.

Claire said:
next time it happens I will try that first. I know the vets know what I am doing but I could have spent the 77.00 poo analysis money on some nice new toys for them.....
:rotfl: :lol:

hey, i'm glad busta is fine, a happy ending, oh the joy of big solid dog poo.
what is the name or brand of those biscuits? what's in them?

Back