• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photo

Claire L

Hi everyone. Just want to introduce you to my Rudee. She's twelve AND a half! I'm just checkin' to see if her photo uploaded OK.

Cheers
Poochpal & Rudee :jump:

OMG she's adorable - just wait until Alison sees her - she'll be on her way to Ireland to kidnap her. We love elderly Cavaliers - their faces are so full of wisdom :D :flwr:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
OMG she's adorable - just wait until Alison sees her - she'll be on her way to Ireland to kidnap her. We love elderly Cavaliers - their faces are so full of wisdom :D :flwr:

Alison? I am on my waaaayyy.....

I'm all packed!!!

Oh isn't she beautiful, I love the old Blenheim face when the white comes through, oh, oh, oh, just so beautiful

thank you for sharing.

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

She is beautiful - Bailey also agrees i think he has a thing for older women!! :lol:

Maybe we will get a chance to meet one day!!! (Bailey!!)

She uploaded, and she's cute, but she's way too big! :lol:

You need to go into the Getting Started section where there's directions for the maximum dimensions on avatars. It needs to be about 1/6th that size. (y) My avatar pic is the maximum size, just for comparison.

:oops: I had a feeling you'd say that - sorry.
I thought it was a weee!bit big when I saw it. Rudee doesn't think so; she'a well chuffed. I have to go out now but I promise I'll get it sorted later on. Hope I haven't annoyed anyone :yikes This photo uploading is a bit of a nightmare :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Sorry...

A penitent Poochpal

poochpal said:
:oops: I had a feeling you'd say that - sorry.
I thought it was a weee!bit big when I saw it. Rudee doesn't think so; she'a well chuffed. I have to go out now but I promise I'll get it sorted later on. Hope I haven't annoyed anyone :yikes This photo uploading is a bit of a nightmare :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Sorry...

A penitent Poochpal

It's a perfect size now. Very very cute!! We need more pictures!! You can post as many as you want in the gallery, and you dont have to worry too much about their sizes. We're gluttons for pictures. ;)

Oh shes' so beautiful...I know what you mean about them wise when they are older, they have it all sussed out and have you wrapped around their paws!!

My Oldie is 10, I think you develop a very strong bond with them when they've been with you so many years.

Looking forward to more photos and hearing more about Rudee - special kisses from Rupert xxx

Back