• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

JoJo and his new swim trunks...

jeni

I bought JoJo some swim trunks the other day. I thought they were so cute :lol: :lol: :lol: He didn't seem too bothered with them either, this is his 1st piece of clothing besides his jacket :D
July14th2006017.jpg

Jeni this pic is hilarious....Are u gonna get a bikini for ur lil girl too?? I think King would look nice in swimming trunks, but my mom would yell at me if i got him them...She says its bad enough that King has a sweater/jacket for bout everyday of the week....but each one is for a different kinda of weather: a thermal hoodie (fall cool weather), 4-leg sweater or fleece (cool winter weather), Shearling coat/matching boots (snowy winter weather), raincoat (RAIN!! duh), golfshirt/matching hat (cool spring days), Hannukah sweater/yamukka (Hannukah duh!!!) and his PJs (sleeping) well that's King clothes...lol but if i see something new im gonna add to his waredrobe...

Thanks :D I thought about buying Puzzles a two piece. She would need it cause a bathing suit would be too small :yikes I could start a maternity line of clothing for dogs :lol: I haven't seen that yet.
The next thing that I would like to buy him is a hawaiian looking hat and bandana. It is super cute! Where do you buy King's clothes at? One particular spot or just here and there?

LOL doesn't he look cute and happy, bless him. One question though.... As they are pants, do you have to remove them for him to pee? OR is there a pee hole in them? :flwr:

:oops: It's because I am the Mum of boys and furry boys - at least your furry ones are girlies :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha, now he's ready to go to the Beach :drivecar:
I could never put Bono in something like that, and Nóra would simply bite it off :lol: The onley things I can put them in is there outsides coats, and that's coz they know that they will freeze if they doesn't wear them in the winter :D

Yeah there is a spot for him to go pee... :lol: I thought they were so adorable. I might have to get him another pair, or two icon_whistling

Back