• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

for anybody who needs a laugh

arasara

Our most recent dinner experience:

I gave Kosmo his food tonight and he wasn't eating at all. I found it kinda weird because he didn't eat too much in the morning and he should have been hungry by tonight so I watched him for a minute or so while he was going through whatever was on his mind. A few seconds later he looked at me, looked at his food, looked at me, and barked!! I was like "UMM, what's the problem Kosmo?! What's wrong?" So I sat there and thought about it for a few seconds and then, it dawned on me.. I put the food dish on the wrong side!! LOL this dog thinks he is a king! I went into his crate, switched the food to the left instead of the right, and he gobbled it up in a few minutes. Cracked me up ! What a snob!!

Oh, and another little funny piece of information.. When Kosmo wees he is still squatting. Well recently he's started squatting so low that he's physically weeing on his front feet!! LOL It cracks me up, but I have to rinse off his front feet every time we come into the house.. Never a dull moment in this household!! :)

That is TOOOO funny!
Since Teddy inhales his food, I don't think he would catch this but I am going to switch the dishes tomorrow at breakfast. ;)

Kosmo---you are one smart pup!

Nancy
NJ

Looks like you have a clever little boy in Kosmo, :rah:

try teaching him a few new tricks, you might have a star on your hands!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

LMAO, you go Kosmo :rah: Doesn't your mummy know that you were put on this Earth to keep her on her toes? :lol:

Very funny the little habits they can get into! I switch our labs all the time. Plus, the kids also feed her, so who knows which side they are going to give it!

They are certainly creatures of habit..so structured in their routine in some ways ... :)

Hehe yes they are SOOOOO smart! :) We just got back from classes. The trainer was going to teach everybody to shake today but Kosmo already knew how! :rah: So we learned how to wave. :) It was fantastic. We're also learning how to "sit politely for petting" so Kosmo's days of jumping on people are soon over! He catches on pretty quick though. :) His other new trick is to take a bow. hehe :) Still working on Roll Over - he doesn't like that one at all! :)

Zola is like this with her water. Her water dish has two compartments, but she only ever drinks from the left side.. She will lick that one dry and not touch the right hand side one which would be full.

Aren't they funny little creatures! Kosmo sounds like a very smart little guy..and very set in his ways! What a character.

I cannot believe that you were so inconsiderate!!!!! Food on the wrong side!!!!! :lol:

They are so adorable. Maxwell, my oldest, must have everything just right. We have to put his food down first and shoo the baby away from it. Then we take the baby to his crate and tell him that this is "his" food. Then Maxwell will eat. Jack would eat if we put his crate upside down. He is not picky like his older brother.

I have had to put the bowls down for Ozzy and Busta which they do not touch - then swap them over say to Busta don't touch that's Ozzy's and vice versa and they both start eating it - weird.

Back