• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Greeting Card

Cathy Moon

My husband just showed me an American Greetings greeting card that is so cute. It has a photo of a blenheim cavalier looking out of a limosine window on the front of the card. Inside it says, "Have your people call my people and we'll do birthday." Too cute!! :lol:

Yeah ...where did he see it at...sounds cute. Always looking for cavalier cards.

I have to find out more about it. I think he said this card was last year's 'model', but they may be planning to use it again. Will post an update as soon as I know!

I just emailed consumer relations at American Greetings to find out how we can order these cards by the box. I'll send an update when they respond.

Wow, I finally found these cards at Wal-mart!!

They are sold individually, not by the box. I managed to find two in the 'Just for You!' section of the greeting cards! I'm going to check at Target and CVS to see if they have any.

I never understand why Cavaliers aren't more used in cards etc. You'd be hard pressed to find a more photogenic dog. Who can resist those eyes?! And those handbags with puppies and kittens on them in black and white- they always use labs or westies- why not Cavs???

Lisa, I have the loveliest cavalier handbag that I bought at a dog show!

We started talking to some of the cavalier breeders that were showing their dogs, and one lady had the cutest handbag with a large closeup photo of a blenheim puppy. She told me she bought it on eBay.

I attended a large dog show in Cleveland a few weeks later and found the very same handbag at one of the vendor stands - bought it on the spot! I will try to find a link for it.

Bag: oooh, please do post a link if you can find one...

Photo copyright: So long as you credit the cardmaker (Hallmark, whoever) you should be fine. The copyright info is prob on the back of the card. Or create a watermarked scan of the card before you post it, with the copyright info embedded within the image.

Back