Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Remember those pink bunny slippers...

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Remember those pink bunny slippers...

Hi! I'm thinking of buying a set of those pink bunny slippers. They come in yellow duckies, too.

Thought they'd be good for when I take my girls for Therapy Dog visits, and put them in people's hospital beds - you have to be so careful about not letting anyone get scratched accidentally. And also for the smile factor

Has anyone bought the slippers yet? and if so, which size? I don't know which would be more comfortable for the pups, small or medium.

http://thepuppyshop.com/dogslippers.html
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness--I hadnt seen those before! They are adorable, and I'm sure they'd be a great ice breaker for therapy dogs!!

Post Thanks / Like

I HAVE to get Kosmo a pair of the duckies! I love them! And that's such a good idea to put them on when he becomes a therapy dog. We're working hard on training, but he's got a way to go still. But old people have soft skin, so YAY for the bunny shoes! (:

Do you think the girls will try to eat them instead of wearing them?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Those would be so funny and practical for a therapy dog -- guaranteed to bring a smile... I like the little duckies myself.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy, 3 things: 1) Those are absolutly adorable... 2) King is a size XS 3) I actually used that pic of the cavalier as the model for King's haircut...

Also if u wanna get loads of smiles mayb get the matching PJs too...
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like

And if he's an XS, which ones did you buy him??????

Post Thanks / Like

What a terrific idea for therapy!!! The patients will love it. My Duffy and I work with a reading tutor and kids with learning disabilities. The kids love it when Duffy comes in dressed up! And I love the Puppy Shop. Their prices are great and the stuff comes very quickly. I'm thinking I have to order some of those ducky slippers.
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Donna ur to funny...I would have to get King the ducks wit the matching PJs...but my mom would kill me for getting him them...
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthehouse86
    Cathy, 3 things: 1) Those are absolutly adorable... 2) King is a size XS 3) I actually used that pic of the cavalier as the model for King's haircut...

Also if u wanna get loads of smiles mayb get the matching PJs too...
    Thanks for the size! And I saw the pic of King in his PJs - adorable, yet cool!
    Cathy Moon

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by molly
    What a terrific idea for therapy!!! The patients will love it. My Duffy and I work with a reading tutor and kids with learning disabilities. The kids love it when Duffy comes in dressed up! And I love the Puppy Shop. Their prices are great and the stuff comes very quickly. I'm thinking I have to order some of those ducky slippers.
    The kids will LOVE the duckies!! Wish I could do reading therapy too, but I work days. I found a group that visits nursing homes on Monday eves and hospitals on Wed. eves. Monday is Geordie's agility / socialization night, so I'm going to get additional training to visit hospitals. The lady who started the group said my cavs will be perfect for visiting the trauma floor where patients have spinal cord injuries because cavs are small enough to put on their beds. That's why I want to get the slippers, so they won't accidentally scratch anyone!!
    Cathy Moon