Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Remember those pink bunny slippers...

Post Thanks / Like

Oh i have to get Sabrina some ducky slippers, my mother in law thought it was ridiculous that I have a car seat for her, wait till she see's these on her. LOL I am so gonna buy these.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofthehouse86
    Donna, I love the pics of Maxx wit the antlers and hat...I'm guessing since Charlie is younger his antlers haven't grown yet

Since we're Jewish, King has a Hannukah sweater and Yamukkah for the holidays..When the holidays come around u'll see him in them..

Hahahaha I did have two pairs of antlers like the ones Maxx is wearing. My friend's little boy then had an accident and broke his own antlers so I gave him a pair of ours. Then Charlie came along and so Antee Alisun went out and bought a pair of smaller ones for Charlie - the ones I have for Maxx were too big for him anyway

Bet King looks good in his sweater and yamukkah - don't forget the pics in December

Post Thanks / Like

Donna i wont...dont worry
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alison_Leighfield
    Cathy, The original thread about the pink slippers was about my little Honey having a pair....
    her Antee Donna wanted to buy them for her because they were so very cute! We never got to order them....
    Alison, I'm sorry that I lost track of this thread, and did not acknowledge your loss. So sorry that Honey got her wings before she got her slippers. She would have looked adorable in them.
    Cathy Moon
    India(tri-F) Geordie(blen-M)Chocolate(b&t-F)Charlie(at the bridge)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cathy,

You must get a pair for your little ones...they are so very cute...lets have a as well!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy,

I bought both Alison and myself bumble bee plants for the garden and today when Alison came to visit, a HUGE bumble bee flew into my lounge - I think it was Hunnybunnybuns visiting us

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How sweet!
    What is a bumble bee plant? I've never heard of it, but sounds very interesting.
    Cathy Moon

Post Thanks / Like

It's called a peekaboo plant but when all the flowers are out and waving in the breeze it looks like bumble bees flying around.

The reddy bits on them are actually more of a brown colour. I think it should be called a bumble bee plant

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Donna, what a cool plant! Showed my hubby, and he finds it very interesting. We both love perennial gardening. I have a feeling he will be on a secret mission to find this plant. We're coming to the UK in Sept. Is this a plant that you can grow from store bought seeds? We always visit a Mole Valley Farmers store, and might possibly buy seeds there. We've never had a problem bringing seeds home if they are in sealed seed packets.
    Cathy Moon

Post Thanks / Like

Cathy,

The Latin name is Spilanthes Oleantum and you can buy seeds in the USA - http://www.horizonherbs.com/product....cific=jphmhqd0 .

I bought it as a plant in my local Morrison's supermarket but I am going to try and get some seeds to go in the greenhouse.