• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

From Pup to All-rounder

Cathy Moon

:w**h**: Just noticed my membership rank changed from Pup to All-rounder with my last post!! b*n*n* :*nana: Feel like cracking open a beer to celebrate, but it's still morning here!

Did anyone else get that excited over their rank promotion, or am I certifiably nuts? :cffee:

Cathy--You are FUNNY!
BUT----I do admit, I keep looking at MY rank! I am still, only a 'PUP" but I think I have a longgggggg way to go before Karlin moves me UP!

Congrats!
Nancy
NJ

Congratulations. Strangely, I feel the same!! Moving up instills a strange sense of pride!! As if you belong here or something. ;)

I was inspired to see how many more posts I needed to move up. Only twenty-odd posts to the next level!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LOL

:w**h**: :w**h**: Congrats Cathy...think we all feel excited when that happens.

I'm glad people are having some fun with the rankings. It means you are spending way too much time posting to the board though!!

:lol: :lol:

More on ranks Here:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1758

The rank automatically moves up when you hit the right number of posts.

I had a couple of more before but took them out. I can add them back in if people would llike a couple of more in between stages.

That would be great to have more membership ranks! I think I am spending too much time on this message board, but what the heck you only live once!! :lol: Every now and then my hubby :x grumbles at me when he wants a turn on the computer! :roll:

Congratulations Cathy! To be completely honest with you I noticed you were moving up a few days ago! LOL :) I still have a ways to go before I am up there though. Take care and have a wonderful weekend - and you're allowed to crack open a beer anytime you want - it's the weekend!

I think that the rankings are pretty cool too! I wouldn't mind seeing more. I have a ways to go until I am promoted again :D
Keep up the good work Karlin! Thanks for giving me something to do in my spare time. My husband wonders what the heck I do on the computer all day :roll: I say duhh I'm on Cav Talk!!! :D

I kinda spend to much time on here too....but there is nuttin better to do then tlk bout cavaliers or read bout them....is there??

I must be out to lunch constantly I just found this.
No fair, I am feeling pretty stupid. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

So I am 93 posts away from me next rank.

I will have to catch up next week, been on me holidays.

To be honest - unfortunately I have had to do office work this week (Oh NOOOOO) - and from next week have to make sure I logged on in the morning and afternoon as it is a sod trying to read up the new messages and topics.....

Back