• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Caden's beach trip.

danielle

"You want me to go in THAT water? You're nuts!"
IMG_0887.jpg

IMG_0889.jpg

"Ahh! It's going to get to me!"
IMG_0865.jpg

"I better get my belly rubbed for like an hour for being so brave"
IMG_0872.jpg

"I WAS having such a good hair day"
IMG_0875.jpg

"She'll never find me under here!"
IMG_0877.jpg

"It's after me!"
IMG_0878.jpg

""Why chew on dog toys when you have roots around?"
IMG_0882.jpg

Boy, does he look like he had a great time, after he gathered his courage up and left the umbrella. How long does it take you get Caden clean & brushed after a day at the beach?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fun day out for a littl cavalier. What a beuatiful day too in those pictures! I envy you that lovely beach! Ours are a bit cooler and covered in jellyfish at the moment. :yikes

Charleen said:
Boy, does he look like he had a great time, after he gathered his courage up and left the umbrella. How long does it take you get Caden clean & brushed after a day at the beach?
A lot less time than it takes Jace! Caden is all prissy and while he will play in the sand he tries to avoid getting too dirty. Jace, on the otherhand, absolutely rolls around and makes every attempt to get an EVEN coat of sand. Luckily it's not too bad since he's still a pup and his hair isn't too long. I bathe them together, takes about an hour from start to finish.

Wonderful beach photos. I love the one where is is running from the water!! He is a very handsome boy.

Oh bless :lol: What a brave boy he was getting into that water :lol:

We haven't been to the beach for ages but when we lived near beaches we used to take Maxx all the time.

One time when he was about 8 or 9 mths old we went to Torquay and sat on the huge steps near the water to have a picnic. Maxx was fine whilst there was food but he kept running up the steps to escape the incoming tide about 20ft away from us! Then he'd run back down, bark at the water and run back up again :lol: Thank goodness for extending leashes :lol: :lol: :lol: I think he amused all the other people on the beach and made loads of new friends that day too :flwr:

One tip for any of you in the UK. Don't take your dogs to Burnham on Sea and let them run on the sand - they will end up with orange fur that is a nightmare to remove :x It's probably radio-active too :yikes :lol:

Back