• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

At the Lake

Jen

At my parent's place a few weekends ago. Gus found he could stick his head through the deck railings.

IMG_1257.jpg

and how convenient that there is a tree to gnaw on!
IMG_1261.jpg

Abbey waiting for a taste of my nephew Sam's mud cake. Actually, he said he was "mixing cement". Only a son of a contractor would say that! :lol:
IMG_1270.jpg

Love ya , Gus..you're getting to be such a big boy!
Your sister is quite a looker. ;) too!
Nancyand Teddy
New Jersey

LOL Gus better watch out! He's getting so big he might just have to stare at that tree if his head gets stuck!

Abbey is cute, too. If that had been Cedar, she wouldnt have been waiting for a taste, she would have been thinking: "ohhhh you're getting DiRTY!! GROSS!!"

Gus is really growing up :flwr: I love the pics of him with his head in the railings - get some vaseline ready in case he gets stuck :lol:

Abbey looks really interested in what your nephew is doing, bless her - she's keeping a safe distance though - she obviously realises what little boys are capable of :lol:

Maxxs_Mummy said:
Gus is really growing up :flwr: I love the pics of him with his head in the railings - get some vaseline ready in case he gets stuck :lol:

Abbey looks really interested in what your nephew is doing, bless her - she's keeping a safe distance though - she obviously realises what little boys are capable of :lol:

Yes, I'm going to laugh next time we're up there and he tries to fit through the railings! He's too big now to fit under his favorite chair too, but that doesn't stop him from trying--he gets 1/2 his body under it and then barks in frustration! :lol:
That's about as close as Abbey will get to kids, she a bit timid of them. She's interested, just from a distance! :lol:

Oooh can't say I blame Abbey at all - I feel the same way about small kids :lol:

Maxx is fine with my mates kids as they are gentle with the dogs but as soon as he hears my great niece and nephew's voices he runs like the clappers and won't come down off the bed - can't say i blame him either - he's safer up there!

Back