• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

zack on saturday at the dog park

judy

this is the only one that came out intelligible. i'd like to get a camera that takes clearer pictures, not sure what kind to get.

the ears look quite cavalier.

zpark2.jpg

Zack looks like he's having a ball of fun...I was gonna take King to the park 2day but its way to HOT...plus i went passed the park on my way home no1 is even @ the park...dog park or regular park..so mayb 2morow if it cool down a bit

I have a Kodak Easyshare C340. I won it in a competition (complete with printer dock :D :rah:) & it is quite easily one of the best digital cameras I have used. Hubby has a very expensive Fujipix one and it's not half as good as mine.

I took the pics of Alison's dogs with it and also my avatar pic. I like it because it has such foolproof settings and you can also take b&w & sepia pics with it as well as colour :D

Back