• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

and some pics of Robbie and his brother Riley

debjen

Theboys2.jpg

RileyRobbie2.jpg

Take time to smell the flowers

Smelltheflowers2.jpg

Wow! look how big he is already! I remember you getting him on the lab web-site. How's the agility work going with him?

I am anxiously awaiting our new pup. They are born. We don't know whether a female or male will choose us. I love seeing Riley together with Robbie.

I am hoping that my Riley will have no problems with ours. icon_whistling

Agility is going good..he is a little dynamo...he has such fun at it too..tho that may be because of the food rewards..LOL

Those are B E A utiful pics!

Theboys2.jpg

:lol: Who is that dog sneaking there in the back, spying on the others? :lol:

The sheltie in the picture is my friend's dog..we were at here house taking the pictures...

he was actually trying to get out of the picture taking..here is one of the three of them

the3amigos2.jpg

Cute cute cute pictures :flwr: The Sheltie is beautiful and the others to of course :lotsaluv:

Back