Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some puppy pics of my big baby Maxx :)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some puppy pics of my big baby Maxx :)

I know my biggest baby is almost 7 But I've just found some of his puppy pics and thought I'd share them with you all. Makes me very, very broody for a squidgy little pink tummy and gorgeously soft puppy fur - saying that, Maxx's fur is still soft and fluffy like a pups even now

We'd only had him a day or two in this first pic...

He reminds me of Snatch the cartoon dog in the next two - this is how he used to sleep in his bed....

Note the chewed door hahahaha. We 'lost' him one evening when we were sitting in the garden - this is what we caught him doing. We only ever said 'Ah' to him and he never did it again

These were Xmas ones. He was 4 mths old Hmmmm wonder what's in here....

Oh it was a tennis ball, tastes nice too (we'll ignore the piece of toast that Daddy has fed him... ...

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh he's so BIG! hehe he's so cute and fluffy and cuddly (: AWWW.. I wanna squeeze him. Did he end up swollowing any of the Christmas wrapping paper?

Post Thanks / Like

Awwwhhh what a sweet baby Maxx was......and STILL is!!!!!
    Mary-owned by Maya, Scout, Jazz and Sassy
    Annie at the bridge 3/13
    Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arasara
    Gosh he's so BIG! hehe he's so cute and fluffy and cuddly (: AWWW.. I wanna squeeze him. Did he end up swollowing any of the Christmas wrapping paper?
    Sara, Maxx is a very big Cavalier. Big solid bones and chunky head. He used to tower over Alison's little Annie !!!!

He'd let you squeeze him too - he's used to me doing it Every morning we have to sit on the stairs and have a squeezy hug. Otherwise he headbutts me until I sit down with him

And no, he is amazing at unwrapping Christmas presents and never swallows the paper - we always make sure it's out of his mouth anyway.

Last year, he started to unwrap everyone elses presents on Xmas morning as we obviously didn't come downstairs quickly enough for him

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Thanks Mary - we think so too he does have a wonderful nature. Hubby always jokes that we had to teach him to growl

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhh Donna, Maxx is sooooo cute!!!

Love the half in half out of bed look
    Mum to AJ (Blenhiem born 6th August 2010) - my world
    My beautiful, brave boy Toby (Blenhiem) now waiting for me at the Bridge, love you forever chicken!
    Auntie to:Taffy(B) &Archie(B&T) - Doggy kisses 'cos you know there the best kind!

Post Thanks / Like

He is so cute!!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh he's such a cutie pie, how could you not fall in love?

Love you then and now Maxxy
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxs_Mummy
    Quote Originally Posted by arasara
    Sara, Maxx is a very big Cavalier. Big solid bones and chunky head. He used to tower over Alison's little Annie !!!!

He'd let you squeeze him too - he's used to me doing it Every morning we have to sit on the stairs and have a squeezy hug. Otherwise he headbutts me until I sit down with him

And no, he is amazing at unwrapping Christmas presents and never swallows the paper - we always make sure it's out of his mouth anyway.

Last year, he started to unwrap everyone elses presents on Xmas morning as we obviously didn't come downstairs quickly enough for him

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    Thanks Mary - we think so too he does have a wonderful nature. Hubby always jokes that we had to teach him to growl

How big is he?? He's not a Dheripark, is he?

Cailean's a Dheripark, from Leicestershire, and he is so big. Just wondering if Maxx is a similar size. Don't know if there's something wrong with Cailean's genes - his mum is still growing at the age of 10 apparently!

Post Thanks / Like

Handsome guy, even then. Love how creative the cavs are in their sleeping positions. I can't wait to see what ours will do. Riley used to like to sleep under our table. People who didn't know we had her used to think she was fake! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Donna Maxx is so CUTE and a big boy too boot!! BUt still looks fluffy and cuddley
    Aaron, King and the rest of family
    living in NY